- “Website” refers to “nbdhlaw.com”, “NBDH LAW” and “nbdhlaw”.
- In certain contexts the words “website” may also refer to / include the company which owns the website, as well as include some or all of its members, employees, contractors, beneficiaries, assigns, and agents.
- “Our” and “we” may also be used, on occasion, to signify the company which owns an operates the website, as well as include some or all of its members, employees, contractors, beneficiaries, assigns, and agents.
- “You” and “Your” refers to an individual, company, or third party who registers for website and/or uses the website.
- Plural words shall include the singular, and the singular shall include the plural
- Neuter gender shall include the male and female as well as a trust, firm, company, or corporation, all as the context and meaning of this agreement may require.
2. Website Owner Rights
You understand that the website owner or owners, employees, contractors, etc. can, at anytime, modify or discontinue, some or all of the website information, site maps, or programming, with or without notice, and that the website in doing so will not be liable financially or otherwise, to any individual, company, or third party if the website is modified or discontinued in such manner.
3. Final Note